my hand made items & original designs

Friday, October 10, 2008

wow where did the time go

wow so much time has gone by where does it all go fall is here already the leaves are changing colors has i write

so much as happen it the last few months where to start first my poor hubby has had to have a number of surgery's to his spine and has been in and out of the hospital for that and because of having to take so much time off from work to be with him through this i was fired from my job and i had vacation time on the books and they still fired me :(so things are tight around here now

good thing i have my large stash loll i have been doing some designing not as much has i should here is one of my designs available in my etsy store its spooky Kat candle holder

she uses flame less candles for safety reasons :)
i also have a few other fall items listed so check um out and let me know what u think
well till next time happy crocheting to all

No comments: