my hand made items & original designs

Monday, June 16, 2008

Im so upset someone took it literally about my destash and...

and stole a whole closet of yarn yes you heard right it was lion brand chenille thick 3 skiens to a bag heres a link to my picturetrail page that shows my messy office with a view of the closet where the yarn was and now is not they got like 20 bags of it. it s kinda funny BUt im not laughing.........I feel like crying !! i know i was trying to get rid of some BUT not all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10925362&uid=535027&members=1
my hubby says i should file a police report BUT theres no sign of break in and they left a big screen TV so im a lil emarrassed he said its cuz yarn was easier to carry and it cost about the same and would be easier to sell or return to a store.
This on top of someone selling a part of one of my published designs and i dont no what to do about that, and my hubbys car accident last week this month has be just terrible :(
let me find a rock maybe it would be safier under there
oh well i have to look around to see what else might be missing
til next time
DEE

No comments: